By using the services of indiacaclub.com, you expressly understand and agree that:
Your use of the service is solely at your own risk. The service is provided as an “as is” and “as available” basis only. CAClub expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
CAclub makes no warranty that
- The service will meet your requirements
- The service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- The results that may be obtained from the use of this service will be accurate or reliable
- The quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the use of the service will meet your expectations
- Any errors in the software will be corrected
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at your own discretion and risk that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material
No Advice or information, whether oral or written obtained by you from CAClub, or through the service shall create any warranty/liability against CAClub.
The material contained on this site and on the associated web pages is general information and is not intended to be advice on any particular matter. Subscribers and readers should seek appropriate professional advice before acting on the basis of any information contained herein. indiacaclub.com, its members, owners, employees, agents, representatives and the authors expressly disclaim any and all liability to any person, whether a subscriber or not, in respect of anything and of the consequences of anything done or omitted to be done by any such person in reliance upon the contents of this site and associated web pages.