Procedures to be Followed by Company
1. Conduct a board meeting to take a note of resignation of the resignation by passing a board resolution to that effect.
2. The company shall intimate the Registrar through filing of form DIR.12 within 30 days from the effective date of resignation.
3. The Company is also required to place the fact of such resignation in the report of directors laid in the immediately following general meeting by the company.
Procedure to be Followed by Resigning Director
Resigning Director shall forward a copy of his resignation along with detailed reasons for the resignation to the Registrar within thirty days of resignation through filing of Form DIR 11. E Form DIR 11 should be digitally signed by the resigning director.
1. Notice of Resignation filed with the Company (Resignation Letter);
2. Proof of Dispatch of resignation;
3. Evidence of Cessation (Resignation acceptance Letter by the Company);
4. Board Resolution for taking note of resignation.