1. Limited Liability Partnership can change its registered office from one state to another by complying the procedure (if any) prescribed in the LLP Agreement entered into between the LLP and its partners.
2. Where LLP agreement is silent on the change, the registered office can be changed with the consent of all the partners in their meeting.
3. Consent of all secured creditors is also required to be obtained.
4. Notice for shifting of Registered Office to be published by LLP at least 21 days prior to the filing of notice of shifting to the Registrar for receipt of objections, if any in a daily newspaper published in English and in the principal language of the district in which the registered office of the limited liability partnership is situated and circulating in that district.
5. Notice of change of registered office to be filed to the Registrar within 30 days from the date of change in eForm 15 prescribed under Rule 17 of the LLP Rules 2009 along with the prescribed fees.
6. File eform 3 for amendment in the LLP Agreement within 30 days of change of registered office.
7. Where there is any conviction, ruling, order or judgment of any Court, tribunal or other authority against the limited liability partnership, the particulars of such prosecutions initiated against or show cause notices received by the limited liability partnership for the alleged offences under the LLP Act shall be stated in the notice of change of place.
8. Proof of new registered office address is required to be attached to the eForm 15.